Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite Vegan Shakeology Recipes

I get a lot of questions about Shakeology and I did a little video review here but I wanted to share my favorite recipes here: 



Chocolate Almond Butter Banana

  1. Vegan chocolate shakeology
  2. Banana
  3. Almond milk (or water)
  4. Almond butter (or peanut butter)
  5. Dates (I like to add these for a little extra sweetness and texture)
  6. Ice

Chocolate Raspberry 

  1. Vegan chocolate shakeoloy
  2. Fresh or frozen raspberries
  3. Almond milk/coconut water
  4. Dates
  5. Ice


Chocolate Banana

  1. Vegan chocolate shakeology
  2. Banana
  3. Coconut water
  4. Dates
  5. Ice

Tropical Green Smoothie (not pictured)

  1. Vegan tropical shakeology
  2. Spinach
  3. Water/almond butter
  4. Frozen fruit (my favorite are blueberries)
  5. Pineapple, banana… any kind of fruit really
  6. Almond butter
  7. Oats
  8. Chia seeds
  9. Cinnamon 
  10. Dates
  11. Ice




Why I love Shakeology

More than 70 super-nutritious ingredients. Proteins, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help reduce hunger and food cravings.
Antioxidants and Phytonutrients – to help detoxify and protectthe body against free radical damage.
Adaptogen Herbs – to help increase energy and combat stress.Prebiotics, Probiotics, Fiber, and Digestive Enzymes – to aid digestion and promote regularity.





No comments:

Post a Comment