Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Journey...

Hi! Im AlisaMarie (pronounced: "uh-lee-sa marie") and I am on a health and fitness journey. 


I am a mother to 2 amazing boys and wife to my "jr high sweetheart". I didn't really get passionate about my health until my first son was born and I started looking into the foods that I would be feeding him. That sparked my interest into a healthier lifestyle but it was still a long journey. 

The summer after my second son was born (2012) was when I really got passionate about health and fitness. And for the first time it was more than just about losing weight. I wanted to feel better. I didn't want to be the mom that was always self conscious and insecure. I wanted to be the mom (and wife) who was healthy and comfortable and enjoyed doing fun activities because I wasn't always out of breath and exhausted.

My life completely changed when I found Beachbody in December and I committed that month (and all of 2013) to getting healthier- mentally and physically. I learned so much about myself.  In June I decided this was something I was so passionate about that I couldn't keep it to myself anymore and I became an official Beachbody Coach. 

And that is what this blog will be about: health and fitness. I plan on sharing everything Ive learned along the way to help you with your journey:

  • My favorite recipes
  • My transition into a plant based/gluten free lifestyle (with kids who have celiacs) 
  • Tips to meal planning and budgeting
  • Results that Ive had from different workouts (along with my challengers awesome results)
  • All about juicing 
  • And whatever else I can think of at the time
Feel free to contact me and ask any question you may have. Getting healthy doesn't have to be overwhelming and scary. It should be fun and empowering and freeing!  I am here for you and want to help you experience the same results I have. 

Watch my transformation video 


-AlisaMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment